Day 23: Wild Rice and Chicken Casserole 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Cadillac of casseroles. Comprised of just a few, easy-to-prepare ingredients, this one will leave you smiling. If you’re having a bad day, this is a really good comfort food and it’s very filling.

   
 A helpful hint when preparing this one is to add double the cheese, of course, but also to use a glass baking dish to cook your chicken so that you can re-use it to bake the casserole. I’m 99% sure that my family motto would be “less dishes is always best.”The other 1% of me believes it may be,”if it can get spilled, it will.” 

  

  
 Adding the dry white wine is definately a good call, and you can get a bottle for $9-10 CAD and use it in the French onion soup, too. 

Here’s the link: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/chicken-and-wild-rice-casserole/

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Day 23: Wild Rice and Chicken Casserole 

  1. Monica P

    I got a box of Wild Rice Soup from Tastefully Simple and fell in love. This casserole looks so rich and yummy!!! ALWAYS double the cheese; I promise you’ll never regret it.

    Wanna see a secret? Click my name 😉

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s